Never Sleep in Your Makeup & Other Important Things
- If you can't say something nice, say nothing at all. There's no need to introduce negativity into the world — or your mouth — just for the sake of chatter.
- Unless you're in need of a vent session. Yes, these are two different things. When venting, get it all out to someone you trust and who you are sure will not feel poisoned by your need to rid the poison from your own mind.
- Drink 64 ounces of water and the juice of half a lemon every day.
- Wash your makeup off every night before bed and go without any makeup at all at least one day a week.
- Take care of the things you value. To both materials and immaterial possessions, this applies. If you take care of the things you value, you will be able to have them and enjoy them for a long time.
- There is never any reason to pay full price for clothing.
- When you want to work out the least is when you need it the most. And you'll never regret squeezing in that 20 minutes of cardio.
- Coffee is so much more than just a morning beverage.
Oh, and psst — I'm posting over at Ruffled Feathers, the Feather Magazine editors' blog today. Go take a look at our list of summer sunning must-haves!